SHS Week May 29 - June 2
Hi Parents: The weather has cooperated today and our junior high students are having fun outside at the track meet. The elementary students also had a good (though very warm) day at their trackmeet on Tuesday! Outdoor concessions have been running both days – and everyone is enjoying all the goodies! Thanks to our volunteers who make this happen!
Our latest newsletter will be out today, along with a June calendar. If you would like to pay your school fees now (by cheque or cash), there is a fee sheet attached. You are welcome to wait until the Fall if you prefer. At that time you may also pay online through your PowerSchool account.
Here is what is happening next week at Sturgeon Heights:
Monday, May 29
- Elementary students involved in track meet – please return paperwork
Tuesday, May 30
- Division Track Meet – Junior High to Redwater / Elementary to Camilla Good Luck Eagles!
- 7 – 8 pm – BYOD meeting in the library for Grade 5 parents
Wednesday, May 31
- Grade 9 students to PARTY Program – full day
- Robotics Team meeting – 3:15 – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 1
- Grade 9 Farewell – picture at 6 pm, ceremony begins at 6:30 pm, supper at 7:30 pm Congratulations to our Grade 9 students!
- Division Track and Field rain out date – should it be required
- Running Club practice – 3:15 – 4:15 pm
Friday, June 2
- Grade 9 students to WEM for the day!
- All kindergarten students heading to Fort Edmonton Park for the day
- Hot dogs in Snack Shop
Sunday, June 4
- Loops for the Troops 5 or 10 km run at the Edmonton Garrison Come out and cheer our
*Yearbook orders can still be sent in to the office.
** Write On orders can still be sent in / or ordered online!
Have a great weekend!