SHS Week Mar 27 - April 7
Hi Parents: The French Carnaval is a busy place to be for the grades 4, 5 and 6 students this afternoon! The latest newsletter went out today. Remember, Friday, March 24th is a day off for students and staff in lieu of evening interviews and case conferences. There is no school for students on Friday.
Here’s what is happening at Sturgeon Heights for the next couple of weeks:
Saturday, March 25th
Our Travel Club leaves for Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and New York! They are going to have a wonderful adventure! The Club will return on April 1st .
It’s the start of Spring Break! Students return to school on Monday, April 3rd .
Monday, April 3rd
- Back to school! - 3:15 – 5 p.m. – Musical Theatre Competitive After School Rehearsal
Tuesday, April 4th
- Clay Guys – Grades 4, 5 and 6
- Sturgeon Valley Music to visit Headstart and PEP
- 11 a.m. – Fit for Life to St. Albert Bowling
Wednesday, April 5th
- Grade 5 students to the Bennett Centre
- Miss Bilodeau’s class to participate in Dancepl3y
- Headstart LAC Meeting at 6:30 pm in Mrs. Kuntz’s classroom
Thursday, April 6th
- 2 pm – Badminton at Namao School
Friday, April 7th
- Mrs. Cornet’s Tuesday/Thursday class attends kindergarten
- PFA Hot Lunch orders due back today
- Pizza in Snack Shop today
- 1 – 3 pm – Career Day for students in Grades 6 to 9
*Have a wonderful Spring Break. Take some time to enjoy some outside time as the weather becomes more seasonal.
We look forward to seeing everyone back at school on April 3rd!