Week Oct 3 - 7
Hi Parents: Our first month back to school has finished and what a busy and fulfilling month it was! Everyone seems to be happy to be back in to our school routines!
This past week we had our magazine sale kick-off and school pictures for two days. teams had their first Divisional game yesterday also.
The latest newsletter and calendars went out to everyone this morning.
Here’s what is happening this coming week at Sturgeon Heights:
Monday, October 3
- 3:30 – 5 pm – Senior Girls and Boys Volleyball practice
Tuesday, October 4
- 9 – 10 am – Coffee with the Principal – Parents are all welcome to attend to enjoy conversation with Mr. Konrad and other parents.
- 3:15 – 4:15 pm – Running Club Practice
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm – Boys’ Volleyball practice
Wednesday, October 5
- 1:10 pm – DARE for Grade 6 students
- 3:30 – 5 pm – Girls’ Volleyball practice Thursday, October 6
- 9 am – Noon – Earth Rangers in the gym for all Elementary
- Volleyball – Sturgeon Heights’ teams play at Redwater Friday, October 7
- 10 a.m. Thanksgiving Assembly in the Gym All are welcome to join us! Students are putting together a wonderful program.
*The couple of hot dog days we have had have been very successful. We have received questions about alternative types of hot dogs (i.e. veggie, etc.); however, at this point, we are just serving our regular “dogs.”
**Orders for school clothing went out for students today. The turn-around time is fairly short and we cannot accept any late orders.
***Had a few queries about the Babysitting Course. The course will not be offered at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
****Good luck to our senior volleyball teams who will play in the SAPEC Tournament today and tomorrow! Go Eagles!
Did I hear someone say “snowflakes”??? Have a great weekend!